(version July 2019)
Cookies are short text strings that the sites visited by the user (also navigator) send to his/her terminal (generally to the browser), where they are stored in order to be retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits. While browsing the site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (third party cookies), on which some elements (e.g. images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he/she is visiting may reside.
This information is provided only for the website www.sinedtechnology.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links, for which please refer to their respective information/policies.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site automatically acquire, during normal operation, certain information relating to web browsing, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, allow users or surfers to be identified. This category includes information relating to
(a) IP addresses
b) domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site
(c) time of the request
d) the method used to submit the request to the web server
(e) the size of the file obtained in response
f) the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.)
g) other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment;
The data collected are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymised statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning.
MPC – Musso Personal Computer s.r.l.- Via Luigi Pulci, 15, – 20126 Milano (MB) – C.F. and REA 11811400456 | P.Iva: 11811400456 – PEC email@example.com. For any information please contact the Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are generally classified as follows
– technical cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for browsing a website and using its functions, such as for example to allow pages to be displayed correctly or access to reserved areas. Disabling such cookies does not allow certain activities. They are not used for further purposes and can be divided into navigation or session cookies that ensure normal navigation and use of the website, functionality cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
– statistical cookies: these are cookies that allow the site operator to collect anonymous data related to the use of the site itself and on the technical particularities of the navigation system used;
– performance cookies: these collect information on the efficiency of a website’s responses to user requests in an anonymous form, for the sole purpose of improving the website’s functionality; for example, which pages are most frequently visited by the user, and whether there have been any errors or slowdowns in the delivery of web pages
– profiling cookies: these allow profiles to be created relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the web.
The cookies used on the site are grouped by category as follows.
Name Site Categories Description Duration
_cfuid Technical Present Content management for web traffic 1 year
test_cookie Performance Present Checks that the browser supports cookies One day
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND WIDGETS
For further information, below are the web addresses of the policies and procedures for managing the cookies of the various social networks (with a link to the site providing the service):
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
– Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
– Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy .
In order to prevent monitoring by social media widgets, you must close the sessions of the social networks and platforms you have accessed before visiting the Site.
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using the settings on your browser.
Attention: total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of some of the Site’s functionalities. The usability of the content is also possible by disabling cookies completely, however, it may be slowed down.
Disabling third-party cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
Popular browsers allow different settings for proprietary and third-party cookies.
More information on how to accept and remove cookies for the most popular browsers can be found on the pages listed below.
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Internet Explorer/Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/opera-tutorials/turn-on-operas-ad-blocker/
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
COOKIE DISABLING SYSTEM
The www.sinedtechnology.com website, at each visit, presents the possibility of choosing to disable cookies in order to make it easier for the surfer to set up his or her own working environment. To avoid generating problems on individual pages of the site, we recommend that you do not disable technical cookies.