Outdoor wall shower made of high quality 316L stainless steel. Wall mounted outdoor shower with 3-way valve, allows the possibility of mixing hot and cold water from both the shower head and the mobile hand shower. indoor and indoor shower with movable hand shower for total comfort. stainless steel outdoor shower also excellent for installation in marine environment. stainless steel shower aisi 316L also called marine steel
4 in stock
- Additional information
Absolute novelty is the wall-mounted outdoor shower, which can be positioned with 3 fixing points on the wall. Made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel (marine stainless steel), it has been designed for all activities where there is little space to install a shower on the ground. Designed for heavy workloads, it is ideal for all outdoor activities. Excellent for indoor use, even in the home bathroom,
– The wall mounted shower model Arborea is a shower in Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L with a 60 mm diameter shaft.
– Double hot and cold water inlet
– Mixer with 3-way cartridge, allows you to control the hot water temperature from the overhead and hand shower.
– Hand shower
– Aisi 316L stainless steel tapware.
– AISI 304 stainless steel hand shower hose
– Concealed water connections- Progressive mixer with built-in diverter
The steel used is high quality Aisi Inox 316L, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel in that it contains less carbon, the L stands for “low carbon”. This makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent resistance to corrosion.
Unlike solar-heated outdoor showers, you don`t have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Stainless steel showers are particularly susceptible to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter period.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
– To avoid the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head. Our C-BOX quick-fix system makes assembly and disassembly particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt and to avoid possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, it is recommended to turn off the water supply and to empty the shower completely. In addition, it is advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect it with suitable covers.
– To avoid the formation of limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply clean it with a damp cloth and neutral soap, rinse it and dry it.
– Do not use aggressive or abrasive detergents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.
Sined presents the new line of garden and swimming pool showers and the new line of outdoor furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterise all the Italian excellences so appreciated in the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. Everything to define high-end products!
Everything is made from the highest quality materials. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with a great deal of know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the