Black wall-mounted shower made of excellent quality 316L stainless steel. Wall-mounted shower with 3-way valve, allows the ability to mix hot and cold water from both the shower head and the handheld hand shower. Indoor and indoor shower with movable hand shower for total comfort. Stainless steel outdoor shower also excellent for installation in marine environment. shower made of stainless steel aisi 316L also known as marine steel
6 in stock
- Additional information
Shower panel with black stainless steel profile, equipped with the useful mobile hand shower for maximum comfort. The SINED Arborea wall-mounted outdoor shower can be positioned with 3 fixing points on the wall. Made of excellent AISI 316L stainless steel (marine grade stainless steel), it is designed for all activities that have little space for the installation of a shower on the floor. Designed for large workloads, it is ideal for all outdoor activities or for the bathroom. Also excellent for indoor use in the bathroom at home,
Peculiarities Arborea Shower
– The wall shower model Arborea is a shower in Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L with a 60 mm diameter shaft
– Double hot and cold water inlet
– Mixer with 3-way cartridge, allows you to control the temperature of the hot water from the shower head and hand shower.
– Hand shower
– Aisi 316L stainless steel fittings.
– Hand shower hose made of AISI 304 stainless steel
– Concealed water connections
– Progressive mixer with built-in diverter
The steel used is the high quality steel Aisi Inox 316L also known as marine, better than AISI 316, it differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, The L stands for “low carbon”. It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
A few tips
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale as well as, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter period.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and creating malfunctions.
– To avoid limescale build-up, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, nozzles and shower head. Our quick wall fixing system makes assembly and disassembly particularly easy. The fixings are equipped with a special guard to protect the water inlets from dirt and to prevent possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, it is recommended to shut off the water supply and empty the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect the shower with suitable covers.
– To avoid limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap, rinse and dry.
– Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.
Sined presents the new line of Garden and Pool Showers and the new line of Outdoor Furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness characterise all the Italian excellences that are so appreciated all over the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. All to define high-end products!
Everything is made with the highest quality materials for every detail. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
Physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with great know