Outdoor infrared radiator with 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (100% 66% 33% power rating) indoor infrared radiator with remote control included for all functions infrared heater for outdoor use with IP65 degree of protection infrared heater for indoors with comfortable external cable 1.050 mm long excellent infrared radiator has better performance in outdoor or indoor areas very sheltered and windless, such as winter gardens
121 in stock
- Additional information
Excellent infrared heater for outdoor and indoor series A7 IR-C , far infrared with no light emission. Extruded aluminum alloy heating element with ceramic infrared paint. Stainless steel bracket included, suitable for ceiling and wall mounting. Water proof: IP65, suitable for dust and rain outdoors. best performance in very sheltered outdoor or indoor areas without wind, such as winter gardens
Three power steps
33% Heating status indicator light turns BLUE
66% Heating mode lamp turns green
100% Heating mode lamp turns red
power supply 230-240 V 50-60 Hz
power W 1800
dimensions mm 1225x177x60
net weight 6.0
cable H05RN 3G 1.0m2
cable length mm 1050
plug 16A IP44
surface temperature 350
visible light no
– Remote control – ON/OFF
– switch-off timer up to 13 hours
– 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (10063 i rated power)
maximum power in 5 minutes
heated area inside mq. 4.3
outdoor heated area mq. 3.4
recommended installation height m. 2.1-2.3
– During the operation, it is necessary to check periodically (once a year) the contacts of the electric cables and the connectors of the terminals to verify the presence of good tightening.
– If the housing becomes dirty, wipe off the dust with a towel, and the heating boards should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth.
– Never immerse the unit in water!
– After switching on the unit for the first time and after long periods of non-use, the unit may emit a slight odour for a short time. It does not affect the use of the heater.
– In order to exclude unpleasant burning smells, it is recommended to keep the heater clean by avoiding the accumulation of dust on it.
What`s in the box
– Infrared heater equipped with flexible cable and Shuko plug.
– Instructions for use and installation.
– A box containing 2 sets of brackets.
– An infrared remote control (AAA batteries not included)
– An infrared remote control.
The radiator panel heater produces radiant heat that heats objects rather than air. Therefore, it is imperative that the objects to be heated (i.e. people), are within the surface area directly radiated by the heater.