Infrared heater commercial area excellent solution for restaurants, bars, shops infrared irc electric radiator with 3 re power steps 33-66-100%. 3200W infrared ir-c radiator for large outdoor surfaces long wave infrared heater with maximum power in 5 minutes and IP65 protection long wave infrared radiator with minimal maintenance, only a little external cleaning
39 in stock
- Additional information
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, a solution for restaurants, bars, shops and environments looking for a stylish, yet discreet heating solution for their space, excellent as an infrared heater for commercial areas
Three power steps
33% The heater status lamp turns BLUE
66% The heater mode lamp turns green
100% The heater mode lamp turns red
power supply 230-240 V 50-60 Hz
power W 3200
dimensions mm 1915x177x60
net weight 9.3
Cable H05RN 3G 2.5m2
Cable length mm 1050
Surface temperature 350
Visible light no
– Remote control – ON/OFF
– Shutdown timer up to 13 hours
– 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (10063 i rated power)
Maximum power in 5 minutes
Heated area inside mq. 7.5
outdoor heated area mq. 5.8
recommended installation height m. 2.1-2.3
– During the operation, it is necessary to check periodically (once a year) the contacts of the electric cables and the connectors of the terminals to verify the presence of good tightening.
– If the housing becomes dirty, wipe off the dust with a towel, and the heating boards should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth.
– Never immerse the unit in water!
– After switching on the unit for the first time and after long periods of non-use, the unit may emit a slight odour for a short time. It does not affect the use of the heater.
– In order to exclude unpleasant burning smells, it is recommended to keep the heater clean by avoiding the accumulation of dust on it.
What`s in the box
– Infrared heater with flexible cable
– Instructions for use and installation
– A box containing 2 sets of brackets.
– An infrared remote control (AAA batteries not included)
The radiator panel heater produces radiant heat that heats objects rather than air. Therefore, it is imperative that the objects to be heated (i.e. people), are within the surface area directly radiated by the heater.