Outdoor WIFI infrared radiator with 3 power modes: HIGH-MED-LOW output (10063 i rated power) Infrared WIFI radiator with remote control included for all functions Outdoor infrared WIFI heater with IP65 degree of protection rating Infrared WIFI heater with convenient 1,050mm long external cable Excellent infrared heater has better performance in sheltered outdoor areas without wind, such as winter gardens
98 in stock
- Additional information
Excellent infrared WIFI outdoor heater series A7 IR-C , far infrared with no light emission. Heating element made of extruded aluminium alloy with ceramic infrared coating. Stainless steel bracket included, suitable for ceiling and wall mounting.
Water-proof: IP65, suitable for dust and rain outdoors. Best performance in sheltered, windless outdoor areas, such as winter gardens.
Tuya Smart WIFI App, downloadable from Google Play and iOS App Store. Also with voice control via Amazon echo and Google Home.
Three power steps
33% The heating status light turns BLUE
66% The heating mode lamp turns green
100% Heating mode lamp turns red
power supply 230-240 V 50-60 Hz
power supply W 1800
dimensions mm 1225x177x60
net weight 6.0
cable H05RN 3G 1.0m2
cable length mm 1050
plug 16A IP44
surface temperature 350
visible light no
– Remote control – ON/OFF
– Switch-off timer up to 13 hours
– 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (100% 66% 33% rated power)
maximum power in 5 minutes
heated outdoor area mq. 3.4
recommended installation height m. 2.1-2.3
– During operation, the electrical cable contacts and terminal connectors should be checked periodically (once a year) for good tightness.
– If the housing becomes dirty, wipe off the dust with a towel, and the radiator boards should be wiped cold with a
damp soft cloth.
– Never immerse the unit in water!
– After switching on the device for the first time and after long periods of non-use, the device may emit a slight odour for a short time. This does not affect the use of the heater.
– To exclude unpleasant burning smells, it is recommended to keep the heater clean and avoid accumulation of dust on it.
WHAT`S IN THE BOX
– Infrared heater with flexible cable and Shuko plug.
– Instructions for use and installation.
– A box containing 2 sets of brackets.
– One infrared remote control (AAA batteries not included)
The radiator panel heater produces radiant heat that warms objects rather than air. Therefore, it is imperative that the objects to be heated (i.e. people), are within the surface directly radiated by the heater.