wall-mounted infrared heater with 3 power steps: HIGH-MED-LOW output (100% 66% 33% rated power) electric infrared heater also very suitable for outdoor IP65 protection degree infrared heater with maximum performance in very sheltered and windless outdoor or indoor areas, such as winter gardens long ray heater with remote control included for all functions ir-c infrared heater easy installation with convenient external cable long mm 1.050
37 in stock
- Additional information
Ease of use and assembly for the wall mounted infrared heater series A7 IR-C far infrared no light emission. Heating element made of extruded aluminum alloy, ceramic infrared coating 2400W
Waterproof IP65, suitable for dust and rain outdoors.
Design radiator using far infrared technology. Produces a feeling of great comfort and well-being
Three power steps
33% The heating mode lamp turns BLUE
66% The heating mode lamp turns green
100% The heating mode lamp turns red
power supply 230-240 V 50-60 Hz
power W 2400
dimensions mm 1505x177x60
net weight 7.3
H05RN 3G cable 1.5m2
cable length mm 1050
plug 16A IP44
surface temperature 350
visible light no
– Remote control – ON/OFF
– Shutdown timer up to 13 hours
– 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (10063 i rated power)
maximum power in 5 minutes
heated area inside mq. 5.6
outdoor heated area mq. 4.3
recommended installation height m. 2.1-2.3
– During operation, it is necessary to check periodically (once a year) the electrical cable contacts and the terminal connectors for good tightness.
– If the housing becomes dirty, wipe off the dust with a towel, and the heating boards should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth.
– Never immerse the device in water!
– After switching on the device for the first time and after long periods of non-use, the device may emit a slight odour for a short time. It does not affect the use of the heater.
– In order to exclude unpleasant burning smells, it is recommended to keep the heater clean by avoiding the accumulation of dust on it.
WHAT`S IN THE BOX
– Infrared heater with flexible cable and Shuko plug.
– Instructions for use and installation.
– A box containing 2 sets of brackets.
– An infrared remote control (AAA batteries not included)
The radiator panel heater produces radiant heat that heats objects rather than air. Therefore, it is imperative that the objects to be heated (i.e. people), are within the surface area directly radiated by the heater.