Wall-mounted infrared WIFI radiator with 3 power steps: HIGH-MED-LOW output (10063 i power rating) WIFI infrared electric heater also very suitable for outdoor IP65 protection rating WIFI infrared heater with maximum performance in sheltered outdoor areas without wind, such as winter gardens long ray heater with remote control included for all functions ir-c infrared heater easy installation with convenient 1,050mm long external cable
49 in stock
- Additional information
Easy operation and installation for the WIFI radiator wall-mounted infrared heater series A7 IR-C far infrared no light emission. Extruded aluminium alloy heating element, 2400W ceramic infrared coating
IP65 water-proof, suitable for dust and rain outdoors.
Designer radiator using far infrared technology. Produces a feeling of great comfort and well-being.
App WIFI Tuya Smart, downloadable from Google Play and App Store iOS. Also with voice control via Amazon echo and Google Home.
Three power steps
33% The heating status light turns BLUE
66% The heating mode lamp turns green
100% Heating mode lamp turns red
power supply 230-240 V 50-60 Hz
power W 2400
dimensions mm 1505x177x60
net weight 7.3
cable H05RN 3G 1.5m2
cable length mm 1050
plug 16A IP44
surface temperature 350
visible light no
– Remote control – ON/OFF
– Switch-off timer up to 13 hours
– 3 power modes: HIGH-MDE-LOW output (100% 66% 33% rated power)
maximum power in 5 minutes
heated outdoor area m² 4.3
recommended installation height m. 2.1-2.3
– During operation, the electrical cable contacts and terminal connectors must be periodically (once a year) checked for
– If the housing becomes dirty, wipe off the dust with a towel, and the radiator boards should be wiped cold with a
damp soft cloth.
– Never immerse the unit in water!
– After switching on the device for the first time and after long periods of non-use, the device may emit a slight odour for a short time. This does not affect the use of the heater.
– To exclude unpleasant burning smells, it is recommended to keep the heater clean and avoid accumulation of dust on it.
WHAT`S IN THE BOX
– Infrared heater with flexible cable and Shuko plug.
– Instructions for use and installation.
– A box containing 2 sets of brackets.
– One infrared remote control (AAA batteries not included)
The radiator panel heater produces radiant heat that warms objects rather than air. Therefore, it is imperative that the objects to be heated (i.e. people), are within the surface directly radiated by the heater.