Impressive indoor electric fireplace for built-in. Ideal for large rooms including representative rooms. Possibility of recessed or countertop. Remote control included. Flame effect adjustable in 6 levels. Power adjustable in 2 steps, 750 and 1500W.
20 in stock
- Additional information
Impressive built-in or free-standing electric fireplace model Etna, 300 cm long, flame effect realised by LED and adjustable in intensity.
Two power steps 750-1500W. Can be controlled manually or with the included remote control. Possibility of using only the flame effect without the heating function.
Equipped with ERP (energy-saving) certificate, the ceramic motor is mounted inside a case, which avoids heating the fireplace walls. Heat output from the front.
Metal frame made of cold-rolled panels.
Large electric fireplace suitable for rooms over 30 square metres.
Ideal for homes, hotels, shopping centres, exhibitions, hotel lobbies, meeting rooms, large rooms, representation rooms.
The fireplace arrives perfectly packed in a custom-made wooden crate. Two people are recommended for unpacking.
This fireplace is suitable for being recessed into furniture, plasterboard and wall units.
This was possible thanks to the feet that were made to be able to recess the fireplace. they must not be removed at all.
Why buy it?
– low operating costs
– easy to install
– modern, clean design
– remote control
– daily – weekly timer
– open window sensor, with buzzer alarm
– no chimney
– no smell, smoke or combustion residue
– Ultra realistic flame effect, adjustable in 6 intensity levels
– Total power 1500W with 2 possible selections 750 and 1500 W directly from the chimney or remote control
– Made of steel with cold-rolled panels
– Dimensions 300x20x50.7 cm
– Packaging dimensions 305x35x56 cm
Cleaning the fireplace body
– Always unplug the appliance from the socket and wait until it is completely cold before carrying out any cleaning or maintenance work.
– The stove body is cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Never use alcohol, detergents, thinners or other chemicals.
Please refer to the enclosed manual for all other instructions.