Sined CHIA Pool shower in 316L stainless steel with mixer and hand shower H 230 cm, Black
Black stainless steel shower for outdoor use with concealed water connections on the base. black shower in high quality stainless steel Aisi Inox 316L, better than the more traditional AISI 304. black steel outdoor shower recommended for commercial use, outdoor activities, private use, for outdoor pool, indoor pool or home bathroom. Black outdoor shower, unlike solar heated showers you won’t necessarily have to place it in the sun. Black shower with hand shower and double mixer, it allows to have hot water from the shower head and from the hand shower.
1 in stock
- Additional information
High quality black stainless steel shower for outdoor use. The shower with hand shower model CHIA is a 316L Aisi Inox Satin Steel shower with hot and cold water inlet. The outdoor shower with hot and cold water, is excellent for commercial use, private, outdoor swimming pool, garden or bathroom at home.
– Double mixer, allows to have hot water from the shower head and from the hand shower.
– Hand shower
– Concealed water connections on the base.
– Aisi 316L stainless steel taps.
– Water connection from the bottom with quick couplings.- AISI 304 stainless steel hand shower hose
The steel used is high quality Aisi Inox 316L, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, L stands for “low carbon”. This makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent resistance to corrosion.
Unlike solar-heated outdoor showers, you don`t have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice..
Sined presents the new line of garden and swimming pool showers and the new line of outdoor furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterize all the Italian excellences so appreciated in the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. Everything to define high-end products!
Everything is made from the highest quality materials. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with a great deal of know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such large economies of scale can sustain them.
You won`t find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. The shower is fixed by means of the plugs supplied and the C-BOX supplied. It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc.
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
– To prevent the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head. Our C-BOX quick fixing system makes the assembly and disassembly operation particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt and to avoid possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, we recommend closing the water
|Dimensions||42 × 18 × 230 cm|