Sined DINO Outdoor hot solar shower with aluminium base and steel pipe, Black
Black solar shower with excellent price, ideal for outdoor swimming pools, garden, public and private use. solar heating shower for garden with practical and innovative hot and cold water mixer. Solar shower for swimming pool with no electricity consumption, just the heat of the sun. solar shower with a very large tank, 26 liters that will allow you to take many hot showers during the day. curved solar shower with the entire shower body is filled with water and serves as solar heating.
Out of stock
- Additional information
If you want really hot water, choose from our Sined solar heated showers the dark black grey blue red ones
Functional and economical, with a large 26-litre tank and foot wash tap, for many hot showers that you can take anywhere without paying anything. Just choose where you want to install this solar heated shower model DINO from SINED,
Ergonomic with its steel end piece aluminium tank. Ideal for outdoor pools, gardens, public and private use. Unbeatable value for money.
Anti-limescale filter and practical protective bag for storage in 190 cloth, as a gift.
Height 225 cm, base dimensions 25×25 cm
The shower is individually pressure tested by immersion in a tub of water, after the test it is dried, rechecked and carefully packed with customised protection.
– Everything needed for assembly
– Ideal for garden pools.
– Water tank 26 litres
– Height 225 cm
– 20×20 cm square Black Matt metal shower head
– Overhead shower with anti-limescale silicone nozzles
– Base dimensions 25×25 cm
– Footwash tap
– Chromed accessories in Black Matt metal
– Anti-limescale filter
– High quality mixer cartridge
– Recommended water pressure 3,5 bar
– Internal Braid hoses 15 kg pressure
– Fixing plugs supplied
– Fixing with special protective nylon bushes
– Protective 190 cloth storage bag
– Inlet tap
Water escaping from the shower head after turning off the shower tap is not a defect but a technical requirement!
A solar shower is not a closed system. If there is a demand for hot water, cold water enters the tank from below through the valve, pushing out the hot water already in the upper part of the tank.
The entire shower body is filled with water and acts as solar heating.
The pressure created by the heating can escape from the shower head.
Dismantling at the end of the season
During the winter, the shower must be COMPLETELY drained of its water content. In addition, the shower must be dismantled and stored in a dry place during the winter.
Failure to observe this warning may result in frost damage to the product.
Frost damage is not covered by the warranty.
1) Close the shower and remove the garden hose.
2) To drain the shower, turn the mixer back to the “HOT” position (approx. 2 minutes) and open the drain plug.
3) Remove the fixing screws on the base and drain the remaining water from the bottom of the shower by tilting the shower (this is absolutely necessary!).
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 225 cm|