black fountain kit with bucket height 100 cm and diameter 15 cm Kit fountain and bucket for fountain is suitable for all outdoor activities, even for marine environments. black fountain with bucket easy and immediate installation, and does not require specific skills pr assembly black outdoor fountain suitable for all outdoor activities, even for marine environments condominium black drinking fountain with arrangement for garden hose quick couplings and aluminium opening cover
50 in stock
- Additional information
Black outdoor fountain with 5 litre capacity bucket and cast iron leaf catcher. Predisposition with quick couplings for garden hose. Recommended for all outdoor activities, both public and private, due to its quality construction and exclusive accessories. Side or bottom water connection with 3-way valve, made of HDPE (high resistance polyethylene) resistant to UV rays, limescale and saltiness, also perfect for marine environments.
Inside, high quality hose that withstands a pressure of up to 15 bar, length 80 cm, internal diameter 6 mm and external diameter 14 mm. Height 100 cm, diameter 15 cm.
The fountain can also be combined with buckets in different colours, white, red, dove grey or green.
– Ideal for outdoor activities, gardens, condominiums, swimming pools, beaches, dog areas
– Height 100 cm
– Diameter 15 cm
– Black Matt metal alloy tap
– Ready for garden hose quick couplings
– Aluminium opening lid
– Fixing dowels included
– Internal 15 kg braided and metal pipes
– Double provision for water connection
– Side or bottom water inlet with 3-way valve
– 5 litre PHD high strength polyethylene bucket with black aluminium grid
– Easily movable
– Easy and immediate installation,
– No special skills required for installation
– Easily sanitised.
– Fountain made of HDPE (high strength polyethylene) resistant to UV rays, limescale and salt.
– Suitable for all outdoor activities, also for marine environments.
– Ideal for garden irrigation or outdoor areas.
– Simple to set up, it adapts easily to many environments.
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.