green fountain with bucket and double lateral and lower water connection with 3-way valve Kit fountain and fecchiello for fountain its particular construction makes it excellent also for marine environments green fountain with bucket easy and immediate installation, and does not require specific skills for assembly green outdoor fountain suitable for all outdoor activities, even for marine environments condominium green fountain with bucket capacity 5 liters and cast iron grid to collect leaves
7 in stock
- Additional information
Outdoor green fountain with 5 litre capacity bucket and cast iron leaf catcher. Prepared with quick couplings for garden hose. Recommended for all outdoor activities, both public and private, due to its quality construction and exclusive accessories. Lateral or lower water connection with 3-way valve, made of HDPE (high resistance polyethylene) resistant to UV rays, limescale and saltiness, perfect also for marine environments.
Inside, high quality hose that withstands a pressure of up to 15 bar, length 80 cm, internal diameter 6 mm and external diameter 14 mm. Height 100 cm, diameter 15 cm.
The fountain can also be combined with buckets in different colours, white, black, red or dove grey.
– Ideal for outdoor activities, gardens, condominiums, swimming pools, beaches, dog areas
– Height 100 cm
– Diameter 15 cm
– Black Matt metal alloy tap
– Ready for garden hose quick couplings
– Aluminium opening lid
– Fixing dowels included
– Internal 15 kg braided and metal hoses
– Double provision for water connection
– Side or bottom water inlet with 3-way valve
– 5 litre high strength polyethylene PHD bucket with black aluminium grid
– Easily movable
– Easy and immediate installation,
– No special skills required for installation
– Easily sanitised.
– Fountain made of HDPE (high strength polyethylene) resistant to UV rays, limescale and salt.
– Suitable for all outdoor activities, also for marine environments.
– Ideal for garden irrigation or outdoor areas.
– Simple to set up, it adapts easily to many environments.
Use commercially available cleaning agents for cleaning. Do not use cleaning agents containing solvents, abrasive cleaning agents or hard sponges, brushes, etc.