Floor-mounted bathtub faucet made of AISI 316L stainless steel Floor standing poolside faucet with movable hand shower for maximum comfort Floor tap with concealed water connections on the base. Indoor and outdoor mini shower, water connection from below with quick couplings. Floor-mounted faucet also ideal for outdoor applications
7 in stock
- Additional information
Black stainless steel tap, practically a mini bathtub shower. Made of satin stainless steel Aisi Inox 316L, commonly known as marine steel. Excellent as a bath or pool edge and for various applications and settings even inside homes such as the bathroom at home.
Its special construction makes it highly resistant to atmospheric agents, saltiness and UV rays. Drum diameter 60 mm, weight 8.5 kg.
– Double hot and cold water inlet
– 3-way mixer for overhead shower, allows hot water from overhead and hand shower.
– Concealed water connections on the base.
– Aisi 316L stainless steel taps.
– Water connection from bottom with quick couplings.
– AISI 304 stainless steel hand shower hose.
The steel used is high-quality Aisi Inox 316L steel, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel in that it contains less carbon, the L stands for “low carbon”. It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
We recommend installing the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. Fixing is done using the dowels provided and the C-BOX supplied.
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during winter.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water hoses to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and creating malfunctions.
– To prevent limescale build-up, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, nozzles and shower head. Our C-BOX quick-fix system makes assembly and disassembly particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt to prevent possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, it is recommended to shut off the water supply and empty the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect the shower with suitable covers.
– To avoid limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap, rinse and dry.
– Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.
Sined presents the new line of Garden and Pool Showers and the new line of Outdoor Furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterise all the Italian excellences so appreciated all over the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. All to define high-end products!
Everything is made with the highest quality materials for every detail. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with great know-