Sined PALAU Curved Stainless Steel 316L Cold Water Only Pool Shower, Satin Stainless
Outdoor shower with cold water only Suitable for gardens, swimming pools, bathing establishments, beaches and all outdoor activities that take place in warm weather. high quality outdoor shower, we recommend installing the shower on a solid support such as a concrete floor, stone, a concrete base, etc. AISI 316L stainless steel shower, which is better than the more traditional AISI 304 Simple, elegant, Italian design, also excellent as an outdoor furniture lement.
Out of stock
- Additional information
New high-quality shower from the PALAU series. Designed and manufactured for any outdoor installation. The shower is supplied with cold water only, made of Aisi Inox 316L (marine steel). The outdoor shower is excellent for commercial, private, outdoor-interior pool, garden or home bathroom use.
– Cold water only.
– Aisi 316L stainless steel taps.
– Water connection via the supplied C-BOX system.
The steel used is the high quality steel Aisi Inox 316L also known as marine, better than AISI 316, it differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, The L stands for “low carbon”. It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Sined presents the new line of Garden and Pool Showers and the new line of Outdoor Furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness characterise all the Italian excellences that are so appreciated all over the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. All to define high-end products!
Everything is made with the highest quality materials for every detail. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with great know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such vast economies of scale can sustain them.
You will not find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
We recommend installing the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. Fixing is done using the dowels provided and the C-BOX supplied.
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during winter.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water hoses to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and creating malfunctions.
– To avoid limescale build-up, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, nozzles and shower head. Our C-BOX fastening system makes assembly and disassembly particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt to prevent possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, it is recommended to shut off the water supply and empty the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect the shower with suitable covers.
– To avoid limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap, rinse and dry.
– Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.
|Dimensions||545 × 25 × 2439 cm|