Hot cold outdoor shower with double faucet, allows hot water from the shower head and foot wash. shower for camping and swimming pool, it is recommended to install the shower on a solid support Hot cold outdoor shower with double faucet, allows hot water from the shower head and foot wash. High quality Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L outdoor shower with hot and cold water inlet Elegant high quality Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L outdoor shower with hot and cold water inlet
11 in stock
- Additional information
Elegant high quality gunmetal coloured outdoor garden shower, the stainless steel shower is designed and manufactured for any outdoor installation. The QUARTU model shower with footwash is a 316L Aisi Inox Steel shower with hot and cold water inlet. The outdoor shower is excellent for commercial, private, outdoor-interior pool, garden or home bathroom use. Height 2289 mm. diameter 60 mm.
– Double mixer, allows for hot water from the shower head and footwash.
– Concealed water connections on the base.
– Aisi 316L stainless steel taps.
– Water connection from bottom with quick couplings.
The steel used is high-quality Aisi Inox 316L steel, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel in that it contains less carbon, the L stands for “low carbon”. It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Sined presents the new line of Garden and Pool Showers and the new line of Outdoor Furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness characterise all the Italian excellences that are so appreciated all over the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. All to define high-end products!
Everything is made with the highest quality materials for every detail. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with great know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such vast economies of scale can sustain them.
You will not find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
We recommend installing the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. Fixing is done using the supplied dowels and the supplied C-BOX.
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale as well as, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter period.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water hoses to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and creating malfunctions.
– To avoid limescale build-up, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, nozzles and shower head. Our C-BOX fastening system makes assembly and disassembly particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt to prevent possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
– Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, it is recommended to shut off the water supply and empty the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect the shower with suitable covers.
– To avoid limescale stains on the outsi