Sined SIMIUS Stainless steel shower cold water only H 230 cm, satin stainless steel
Sined stainless steel pool shower with unbeatable value for money cold water shower with side water connection high quality stainless shower, steel Aisi Inox 316L, better than the more traditional AISI 304 traditional outdoor shower, it is recommended to install the shower on a solid support. outdoor stainless steel shower, great for commercial, private, outdoor-interior pool, garden or home bathroom use.
17 in stock
- Additional information
Classic shower for swimming pool Sined of high quality only cold water, the stainless steel shower has been thought and realized for any outdoor installation. The shower model SIMIUS INOX is a shower in Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L with only cold water inlet. The shower for outside is excellent for commercial use, private, for outdoor swimming pool, garden or for the bathroom at home. Height 230 cm. diameter 38 mm.
– Cold water only.
– Aisi 316L stainless steel taps.
– Lateral water connection cold water only std half inch connection.- The round base is very wide and allows the shower to be placed on the floor without the need to fix it with dowels
The steel used is high quality Aisi Inox 316L, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, L stands for “low carbon”. This makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent resistance to corrosion.
Unlike solar-heated outdoor showers, you don`t have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Sined presents the new line of garden and swimming pool showers and the new line of outdoor furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterize all the Italian excellences so appreciated in the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. Everything to define high-end products!
Everything is made from the highest quality materials. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with a great deal of know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such large economies of scale can sustain them.
You won`t find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
We recommend installing the large shower plate on a solid, perfectly flat and level support that can support the weight of the shower and prevent it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc.
Stainless steel showers are particularly susceptible to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter.
– It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
– To prevent the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head.
– Before the winter period or if the shower is not used for a longer period of time, it is recommended to turn off the water supply and empty the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter period or to protect it with suitable covers.
– To avoid the formation of limescale stains on the outside of the shower, it is sufficient to clean it with a damp cloth and neutral soap, rinse it and dry it.
– Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol,
|Dimensions||675 × 55 × 230 cm|